Terms and Conditions
Visitors Terms and Conditions
In case of cancellation of your visit due to any unavoidable reasons we must be informed in writing.
Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive a mail
· In case of cancellation 06-03 days prior to the dates of arrival, 50% of the amount paid will be
· In case of cancellation 02 days & 01 day, prior to the dates of arrival, 75% of the amount paid
will be withheld
· Prior to arrival or no show, no refund will be given and KCRE reserves right to charge retention
to the person/company, making the booking
· The organizers reserve the right to revise / suspend any tariff/ Package offered at any point of
time and cannot refund the advance received
· If any visitor fails to follow the guidelines given by the organizers or misbehaves in any manner,
the organizers reserve the right to expel the respective person/group and the camp/workshop fee
cannot be refunded.
· If any participant chooses to leave earlier to the scheduled date and time , voluntarily KCRE
cannot refund the amount paid.
Note: In case of cancellation of visitation by KCRE due to emergency reasons, the amount paid will
be refunded. However, if travel bookings for visitation have been made, the cancellation charges for
the tickets cancelled cannot be refunded by KCRE.